Author Topic: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me  (Read 38566 times)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2011, 02:54:46 AM »
Thanks Beachgirl, I try not to call unless it's really necessary  :P My Guides are telling me not to call that much.
Beachgirl I really want to thank you for inspiring me to work with Archangel Michael, I am a beginner, but I got some results! Thank You Archangel Michael and Spirit Guides.

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2011, 03:05:21 AM »
I got results too...he cut the cords for me regarding my SM real quick.  Its amazing...i have not really been thinking about him...i have been more focused on myself and having fun. a friend of mine is going thru a heartbreak.  She doesnt know anything about CP or calling psychics but its funny because the other day she said to me.  I wish i could know what he was doing and then she said I wish I could just do a soell on him to make him come  back.  I know her pain and I was going to tell her to call CP but then im worried she might mention it at work (She's a coworker) to people and I dont need that.  So I just pulled a couple cards for her when she wasnt around and then when i saw her i said well this is what I probably think he's doing.  She felt a little better a little clear about the situation.

Offline cj

« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2011, 04:11:28 AM »
Libra,

it seems like talking to your spirit guides will help you get some great results! I think you're doing great but I understand how you feel like you need some clarity from other psychics

sammiepoo

« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2011, 07:42:04 PM »
I am not feeling shitty but I am a bit inpaitent and wanting things to happen and I know they will because things have happened in the past but I am inpaitent.

jen80

« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2013, 03:30:05 AM »
Sorry, I got to vent, this post is not exactly against anyone in particular but as a general statement. I hope I do not get flamed by anyone. I know I have been silent for quite sometime apart from email kirakira on a very frequent basis. She knows what is going on. Currently, I am in a honeymoon, milk and honey dating stage with the guy I am seeing. All flowers and honey so far with no big problems. We meet each other either everyday or every other day for the past 2.5 weeks and I am sooo soooo drained physically. No big problems as yet, and time will tell or when conflict arises, I will see how we work through things. I am not making it official like we are in a relationship. I am still taking a month to see how things goes.

Beachgirl mentioned that she has given up on the SM and she needs to learn how to love herself. Oh yes, I forgot what does it feel like to love ourselves and what it means to be independent and not to be depressed over A and B Holes.

Being with this guy makes me feel loved and I enjoyed being with him, yes both of us are sticky and we are enjoying every moment of it. I hope we can stand the test of time. Through this man, I noticed what an Ass my ex was and I should be over him and he is not worth my tears, my worries, my money, time and effort. Go get someone who knows how to treasure you and not make you miserable. Do we have enough of being in misery over A Holes and B Holes? Being upset over relationship is far more terrible then anything, you cant sleep, eat or work properly. If through time you noticed that things are not changing for the better, or that you are still miserable drop that person. I know it is easier said then done. Definitely I still have feelings for my ex, but if they do not appreciate you what is the point of holding on? I urge people to think twice about cliinging to people that does not seemed to be at least interested in our welfare and feelings? Who are they to make us miserable?

Go out to meet people, if the time is right, the right person will turn up and if they treasure you, you will be a lot happier. Then you will learn how to drop and detach the A and B Holes that you have been putting up with the longest time. With the right person, you will be able to open your eyes big and see what is reality of things and decide what you want to do with your emotional self, and realize how stupid you are for being so attached to people who really just cannot be bothered. You will then not need to worry oh what does he thinks, why does he react like that, why is he such an asshole, what does he wants, why hasnt he contact me, why hasnt he replied, I am so miserable, what are the possible situations and so on and so forth. Does all these questions sounds extremely familiar? Go out and date people if you meet the right person, you will be happy. Thats the most important.

I gave up calling Ps. They are not worth the money. I find that they are probably more accurate at that moment of time in the situation, the future is uncertain and no one knows what is coming or whatever free will or any action on either partners will change the outcome of anything. Do not cling on to any kinds of hopes that the Ps have given and that you will be expecting more and more and when it does not happen, you be miserable again and wanting to call again to see what is the current sitaution, why hasnt they contacted you and so on and so forth and you just keep paying n paying. The past is already gone. Period. All that is left is only memories. I do not need their blessings or approval to be with someone I love nor do I need to know what bad things may arise or their own opinions. Do stuff that you like, buy new clothes, spend time with yourself give yourself a treat in things that you like to do. Go dating sites, like many of you, meet new people and see what comes. AngelGuided, you look promissing with furnace guys and yes. I believe in communications, talk it out and see what each other feels. I have been open with the guy, we discussed our fears of the past relationships, our experience with our EXes, and what we are experiencing with each other. Clear up any misunderstandings and know what both of us are thinking in this case there will not be any misunderstandings. Be frank with each other and see what comes.

All right enough of my ranting and venting. I hope all the best for all of you guys, I will continue to read and post here and there. I look forward to hearing good news from you guys. Take care!
thanks for this post. Its an old post but I hope you are in a better place and that things worked out for you and your guy. Good luck.