Author Topic: Michelle  (Read 26536 times)

positivethoughts

Re: Michelle
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2011, 03:00:35 PM »
How have Alison's timelines been for you? I'm really hoping she is right for my bigger predictions. She is the only one who saw this was going to take longer then I thought. At the time I didn't believe her but here we are - in February.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, 03:50:08 PM »
She gave me several dates last month, first set of dates was for an argument and the second set was for her to move out.  I know that didn't happen, but Alison said there was alot of fighting going on during that time.  I have no way of knowing?  The dates that Alison gave was the same timeframe given to me by several other psychics.  That relationship was supposed to be over before the end of the January.  I think the situation has just been developing over time and it's been difficult to predict when they are going to make the necessary changes.  Personally, I think it's stubborness.  It's about winning or losing.  Supposedly neither of them are happy.  Her sister told me a couple times, I don't think she'll ever be happy.  My husband has said several times how everyone else tells him how happy he seems, but he never says I'm happy! 

I spoke with Sofia at Hollywood Psychics a little while ago, she gives alot of info in a 10 minute reading and I only paid about $21.00.  She explained that although she isn't an astrologer there have been strong astrological effects on relationships recently.  She said that there was a strong shift on 2/11 and there would continue to be a shift every month on the 11th throughout all of 2011.  She said it is a massive rising of consciousness. 

Jacqueline started telling me a month ago that she didn't see her around him any longer and thought she was staying somewhere else, moving out, etc.  Sofia just said I don't see her energy around at all.  She said that either indicates she's moving on or she's not as strong as she was.  Alison also said it feels like they're separated, then she said she just hasn't left yet.

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 08:00:44 PM »
I love talking to Michelle...but I feel like everything minus a breakup and meeting the handsome bartender has been way way off.  I keep giving her tries but its so off....ex didn't come back, didn't communicate, new guy wasn't that into me, plus she keeps telling me I am in a romantic cycle...does she tell any of you that?   Last night I called her and she told me what I wanted to hear really....then she told me I would be meeting a guy with multiple homes, kids from a first marriage and a tattoo on his left shoulder that says "bad boy".....I thought you have to be kidding me...It sounds like I am going to be dating Puff Daddy!  I am only 25 - I don't know anyone under 60 with multiple homes, I am interested mostly in men without kids because of my age - and the bad boy tattoo sounds like something I would laugh in their face for...She use to almost always mirror Natalie in her predictions and timelines but now hers just seem to be getting more bizarre...so basically with the price increase..I wont be using her very much...

positivethoughts

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 08:54:59 PM »
I know what you are saying ilovelola. When I spoke with her I really liked her also. Maybe in a few days this will all turn around for you?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 09:34:05 PM »
Ilovelola I'm LMAO!  You have been in the wrong dating pool!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 09:44:40 PM »
Ms. Diddy Dirty Money, you crack me up.

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 10:28:58 PM »
ilovelola, you never know! Just some advice--be CAREFUL!!!!!!

It could just mean maybe you are going to meet someone energetic!!! Maybe someone who has a lot of excitement/drama/baggage??

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2011, 06:30:49 PM »
Overall, on CP Jacqueline and Vicki Joy have been the most accurate for me...and Nina although I only read with her maybe once every few months.  I tried Dezi because of someone in here liking her but she did not work for me at all on the love stuff...I feel she was accurate somewhat on my work issue but not on the SM stuff. 

And Alison for me I just called on the work stuff and I felt like she couldn't make up her mind!!!! LOL....first she said change in May, then ummm April....oh wait could be end Feb/March....ok so we'ver pretty much covered the entire first half of this year!!! LOL...

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2011, 06:55:29 PM »
Michelle has never mentioned romantic cycle to me, so she must have meant that exclusively for you ilovelola!

positivethoughts

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2011, 01:34:11 PM »
I have to say, I just went through my 2 readings with Michelle and she was actually accurate for me. She said I would see SM on 2/14 or 2/15, he contacted me 2/15 for the first time in 3 weeks and we talked that night for a very long time. Her description of what was going on was accurate also. So I may have given her a so-so rap and really she was very accurate. I needed to give it time. time......tick tock, tick tock

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2011, 05:30:32 PM »
she was off for me with timelines, and i cant say for sure if she picked up anything right, but $6.50 per minute?

Offline positive

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2011, 02:02:23 AM »
as anyone check out michelle feedback?  She getting more popular now.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2011, 03:08:16 AM »
i talked to michelle once and i dont think she was very accurate at all for me.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2011, 08:13:39 PM »
I just have to say this...Michelle for me was just soooo off that I actually found myself laughing all the way thru my shopping trip to WalMart one night.  Back in say October/November when I was starting to see this guy that I had been acquainted with for many years...and pow...we got together and it was fireworks...I thought...this is THE ONE...I had only seen him a time or two but I was smitten...and I called Michelle one night as I was driving to WalMart...she told me that he was going to marry me...she told me that he was thinking of me "right now" and he may break in on our phone conversation...she even went so far as to give me dates as to when he would propose...OMG...as much as I would have loved for that to have been true...I found it hysterical...the man was still married at the time...and as fate would have it...he walked out of my life a month after we got together and I've never seen him since.and he's been separated since January!!!..I remember calling her back a second time...I was upset...I don't know why I called again...and it was a bust...she sounded sick and she didn't tell me anything...almost felt like she was just struggling..I should have ended the call...but you know how you get...just desperate to hear something postive and that was b4 I knew about the refund policy..I would have asked for my $$ back...but hey..win some lose some...I never called back..but I still read her testimonials sometimes and some people are having great results...isn't that weird...I think about all of us, and how much we've spent...time and money and a lot of us haven't gotten any results...and we've talked to all of the top readers...and then you read these testimonials at CP and these people are just like bang bang bang..this happened...that happened...and I guess that's what keeps me calling from time to time..but I will tell you...Williams que is just on fire...and William is the only one that ever told me something that I think came true...so I will call him back...and I will definately call your reader Cynthia too...Thank you so much for posting the info!  xo tippy.

positivethoughts

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2011, 10:04:34 PM »
tippy - I'm a William fan. I read with him once a month usually. I read with Jacqueline more but he and Jacqueline are the only 2 I call from CP now.