Author Topic: Michelle  (Read 26570 times)

Offline ilovelola32

Michelle
« on: January 25, 2011, 06:48:45 PM »
I started reading with Michelle in November of 2010...here are my experiences with her:

When I started reading with her I was still madly in love wiht my ex and in the midst of a much needed rebound relationship.  She asked for the names of the two men involved without knowing the circustances...she told me the rebound was goign to end soon and that the other was very deep and would reconnect.  This is what Natalie has told me...she was right about the rebound ending...I was worried I would have to od it..but he did!  Michelle had told me he would...She also told me a tall blonde blue eyed male would be coming into my life in January which would give my ex a run for his money...I was like ehh..Im not big on blonde boys..but I met this new guy and he wowed me...she said he has really wowed me and that my energy seems to be leaving my ex even though he would still be approaching me (this is what Natalie says as well)  Anyways the timelines for ex approaching has been off since he has not..nor did she see the young girl..but she says she hasn't seen the younger woman my ex is with because its not a big deal..she told me in the most recent reading that she doesn't like my ex's energy and when he comes back I shouldn't allow him back in my life..which is a 180 from the other readings...

Offline ilovelola32

Re: Michelle
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 10:06:29 PM »
Yeah..Healer..I think that Michelle might be having some pain issues and health concerns...It hink it may be affetcing her readings...I relaly like her and she is honest....she keeps seeing my girlfriend pop up when I ask her what she sees...its my friend Nadia who is a Russian bride who doesn't have a greta life, she decribed her to a T..which was impressive...and I was like why would nadia be coming up...dyed hair, big huge blue eyes, accent, dressing funny (European) Nadia was texting me all through the convo...hearing the beep beep on my phone!

positivethoughts

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 11:45:51 AM »
I've only read with Michelle once and she basically said the same things that Jacqueline and Maryanne said. She gave me a date where something "BIG" is going to happen. That date is very very close so I will report back if anything does happen.

Offline jb27

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 12:06:06 AM »
Ive read with Michelle a few times and i really did enjoy my readings with her. Some of her predictions were wrong for me but there have been a few things that she got right on. I was really new when i started talking to her and was worried she was just telling me what i wanted to hear. She predidcted once that i would get a thank you text from my girl on one of two days. now i did text her saying have a safe trip before she left for holidays but she waited two days to get back to me and said thanx and it was on the say michelle said. I guess i stopped reading with her when she said that they wouldnt be going together at christmas time and they did. So all in all shes is very nice and did connect with me some but i guess i lost interest when she was wrong about that! Maybe ill try her again one day but i kinda feel like i found my personal reader for life in Meryl. Well as long as shes right lol

positivethoughts

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 02:53:33 PM »
Michelle told me something "big" was going to happen on the 28th. She thought I would see SM. Well, something big did happen but it wasn't good. We were both online and I broke down and reached out to him - just said hi - and he said hi back and he said that his laptop battery was about to die - and then he disconnected me (he has another laptop and desktop).  :( I haven't heard a word from him since. So, Michelle saw the right date which is pretty cool but I wish it had been something positive.

Allison did tell me the energy would be very negative around that time and don't react to anything negative or I will extend the timeline another few month's. So, I was very upset but didn't react. Energy is supposed to be better now but still nothing. Just thought I would share.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 10:17:49 PM »
I just finished a reading with Michelle.  I have been reading with her since November and had a new experience with her today.  I had last read with her on 2/2, so when I called I asked her for an update, etc.  She replied I meditated about this 2-3 days ago and they are fighting like cats and dogs.  That was a switch for her to meditate off the clock and let me know what she saw.  I also noticed that as I was talking, she was typing.  Never knew her to do this before.  Maybe making notes for meditation?  I'm not sure?  She usually goes into her meditative state while we're on the phone.  What was interesting was that she asked me if I was thinking about him differently recently?  I replied that I had because I've been so angry with him over the recent conflict and how he's been treating our daughter, etc.  She said, I thought so because I picked it up in my meditation.  She said that it's all her and she's behind it.  Of course, I realize she's the manipulator, but I've been fed up with him for allowing it to happen.  She said, sweetie, I know you're tired of this and he's tired of the arguing too.  He will be opening up soon.  I see you free from sorrow with happiness and joy surrounding you.  She went off line shortly after I talked with her around 5pm est, she was scheduled to be on til 11pm, though?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 10:40:57 PM by AngelGuided »

positivethoughts

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 01:46:37 AM »
Wow Angel. That was nice of her. How did you feel after the reading? Did it all "feel" right? I don't know about the typing. That seems alittle different to me. I know Alison looks up our birth charts but I didn't think Michelle did anything like that.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 02:34:59 AM »
maybe we just didnt have a connection but i thought her reading for me was not that good...she said something would happen within the next week in december and it never happened, and then she said another person would contact me in december and that was wrong as well.

she got a physical description of someone correct, but that was it.

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 02:54:23 AM »
wow, that reading sounds pretty impressive. Again, ---these guys see the outcome---timing just sucks. As for the typing, hmm, I don't think they type out stuff because I spoke to Natalie recently but only after a good month or two. I was a bit surprised when Natalie asked me to refresh her memory about my situation. So if she had notes on the computer or on file---she could have quickly read those. They are at home, maybe she was doing something else on the comp---but while talking to you?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 12:11:38 PM »
I have read with Michelle many times and this whole experience was different.  She was definitely making notes during this particular reading.  I do not think she has done this in the past?  If she's meditating on her own time, she may need to make notes on what to focus on or to reference when I call back as to what she saw during her meditation?  That would be the only upside to doing that.  I can't help but wonder if she's still having some health issues that are preventing her from utilizing her gift in the moment?  She logged off shortly after my call and this was only a couple hours after she logged on and she was scheduled a full 8 hours.

positivethoughts

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 01:52:44 PM »
My impression of Michelle is that she will only do readings when she is 100% "on" and truly wants to give accurate information. I *want* to like Michelle, and would love to use her but I haven't had luck with her. For $6.50 I would need to have the WOW factor and that hasn't happened. I guess another example of either you connect, or you don't. The thing is I really thought I connected with her when we spoke. Maybe the timeline is just off (let's hope it's just the timeline). If any of her predictions worked out I was going to call her again but so far nothing =(

positivethoughts

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 02:15:54 PM »
I have one more thought. I don't really know Michelle or London but my guess is that they haven't learned to detach from the callers. That's why they are on and off. The level of responsibility they  feel must be hard to deal with. I'm sure they get very serious calls about kids, jobs, etc. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

So it doesn't surprise me Michelle was meditating about you Angel.
PT

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 02:17:52 PM »
Who's your favorite PT?  I've had timelines come and go with all of them, but Michelle has nailed situations for me.  Her insight has been very helpful in determining what is really going on. 

positivethoughts

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 02:29:27 PM »
Angel - Jacqueline, Alison and Maryanne. Those are the 3 who have been somewhat accurate for me. Meryl could be on the list as well but I won't know for another month or so. I call Jacqueline the most, followed by Alison. Maryanne only once in awhile and Meryl twice. Everyone has said the same outcome but timelines come and go. Jacqueline, Alison and Maryanne have nailed some short term predictions which gives me hope for the bigger stuff. Actually, Natalie has nailed some short term predictions as well.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 02:50:50 PM »
I like Jacqueline and Alison too!  I read with Jacqueline and Michelle the most.  I seem to check in with Alison about once a month to get a date and some insight with her empathic abililities, then I read with Michelle and Jacqueline weekly.