Author Topic: Michelle  (Read 26587 times)

Offline positive

Re: Michelle
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2011, 03:00:22 AM »
only a few months.... however michelle did say that my ex will open up.  and she has.  Also we work together.... but the problem is that i want it now and to stop playing these games.  I am a good guy and i just want to make someone happy

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2011, 03:02:49 AM »
I thought you were in the year+ category. Either way, when you are ready to move on you will IMO. We all move at different paces.

Seems like all our ex's have communication issues LOL

Offline positive

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2011, 03:06:51 AM »
i been with her for 2yrs but broken up since oct

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2011, 12:49:44 PM »
Positive, you are a lot better off than most of us on this board.  At least Michelle's been right for you and your ex has open up and told you she still loves you.  That's HUGE in my opinion whereas a lot of our exs are not even CLOSE to that.  I think at this point, no psychic readings will help since they already predicted the correct final outcome for you and it seems like the feelings are there but lacks action.  As for action, i guess that depends on the both of you now so if you want it, go get it!!!  Don't wait for her to make the first move!!!  You know the feelings are there still and her words and your reader has confirm that.  I don't know the exact situation with you but it seems like right now it's the whole 'who's going to make the first move' game.

Good luck!

Offline positive

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2011, 11:20:16 AM »
thanks but the situation is a little more complicated.... Michelle has been accurate, but my mind is wandering again..... I questioned everything but i dont know.  I just want the predication to happen already.

Offline cosmo11

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2011, 04:05:12 AM »
OKay, I think Michelle is really good BUT I think her time lines are premature. I think she feels the energy is so strong that she feels like it'll be soon but sometimes things take awhile to manifest. She told me that my sm is 5'11, light complexion, sandy blonde hair, brown eyes...she said exactly that, and it's true. I think her time frames are 2-3 months premature though.

Offline positive

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2011, 10:32:24 PM »
michelle got something right.  She saw me changing temp agencys.but the timelines were off.  But, I am happy.  Not sure about the relationship situation.

Offline cosmo11

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2011, 11:49:51 PM »
Hi positive! Can you please tell me if her predictions happened sooner or later than she stated? And by how far was she off? Thanks!!

Offline positive

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2011, 12:07:34 AM »
She was off by months.  but is understandable, there was a lot of red tape.  But i do get frustrated about being patient.  I still have doubt about my ex and i being together.. Michelle told not to worry,but i read other people experiences and now i have doubts.

Offline positive

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2011, 10:41:42 PM »
I am suprised at the last feed back on michelle on CP.  I did not know they post negative stuff on CP..

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2011, 11:31:21 PM »
They usually dont post the negative responses, Positive. I went to read the testimonial and it is already gone, lol. I saw two negative responses once before, one to Nina, and one to Gina Rose. Within the day they were removed. Goes to show you that CP only wants you to see the positive and never the negative feedback. Even though they have hit on some stuff, Im done with wasting my money. From now on, calling CP, if ever, will be strictly for entertainment or asking about something happening now, never for the future.

Offline positive

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2011, 11:36:00 PM »
i told michelle about it and CP deleted the feedback

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2011, 12:52:30 AM »
I missed it!

Offline positive

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2011, 01:55:50 AM »
the message said, everything she said has not come to pass, even though she was sure of it.

Offline positive

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2011, 01:25:31 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I spoke with michelle again, and i wanted to see if she real or not.  I will not be calling her again...  I told her that i ask my ex if we were going back together.  (i did not speak to my ex)  I made the whole story up and she is still sticking to her prediction.  I said I was going to give up and michelle told me that i should move on.  After how many month of calling her now she tell me to move on and that she will always be here....  She also said my ex will not go on vacation, but she did.  When i told her about the negative feedback on her site, she log off and call cp to have it remove.  Right now i think she sucks..... I will get one more reading with seha or jacqueline but after that i am done.

anything