Author Topic: Michelle  (Read 26555 times)

Offline Kareena

Re: Michelle
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 10:44:50 PM »
First of all, I think they have too many psychics on board.  CP's boast about hiring only 2 out of 100, honestly I do not think this is true. Apart from few good ones, most of their psychics are average.

90% of the callers have relationship questions and by giving false hope they make a killing. I think they need to be honest about this and be very clear that love predictions are extremely difficult to forecast.

sammiepoo

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2011, 12:43:47 AM »
Jacqueline is the only one that I call now, and that is once a month or every other one!! She is real good!! Been very accurate for me!

positivethoughts

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2011, 01:28:27 AM »
We love Jacqueline  :)

You guys should read the video Casey made (I haven't read with her). It talks about vibrations and being with people who have similar vibrations. Her video has really made me think and also be more aware of who I read with. My vibration meeter seems to have some issues when it comes to men but I'm working on it. LOL

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2011, 03:01:27 PM »
pt...sounds like you and I kind of like the same things...I just had to write something when I saw your post about Casey...I was thinking the EXACT same thing a week or so ago when I watched her video...doesn't that make sense??? yes it does...it is so true...I was just telling a co-worker friend of mine about this...and when you do meet someone that runs vibrationally the way you do...you just know it...it's so easy...it's funny because none of my men have been a vibrational match for me..(looking back...I can see it now)...it's funny...because there is one man that I know...way too young for me...but we just click...our vibrations are the exact same and I know if he was only 10 years older...just maybe...hmmm...but he's not...and we are very good friends...but too bad I cant just find him in an older version...because I have to say it is rare for me to find that...the man I am seeing now...although you guys know I am crazy crazy crazy about him...he runs much lower than me...and he's not consistant...I see that now...maybe we should read with Casey....but I'm so glad to hear you say you are a William fan..yes..me too...I'm going to call him next week.  Love, tippy xo

Offline bjr181

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2011, 04:15:53 PM »
Again, everyone, I read with Casey and thought she was AMAZING.  I don't usually write in this forum but couldn't help myself after reading with her.  I can't say if her predictions are true or not but it was VERY interesting talking to her and she gave me a lot of information in regards to my ex, as well as other things that seemed so detailed, it's hard to think she is making it up.  I'd love to hear how someone else's discussion with Casey goes!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2011, 05:50:38 PM »
Im coming back from Europe tomorrow, here people don't read with psychics that much  ;D Life seems so nice here  :( Feels weird to be coming back to US.
I was on a "psychic absitnence period" but may want to call Jacqueline when I'm back.  :P

sammiepoo

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 04:45:25 AM »
Havnt read with Michelle is she anygood

Offline positive

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2011, 04:55:23 AM »
she pretty good, i think you should try her.

sammiepoo

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2011, 04:55:56 AM »
Okay I think maybe I will!

Offline positive

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2011, 01:46:46 PM »
i hope michelle is right, she been right so far.... i guess my feelings are gettiing in the way.... at least i have a deadline for all of this to be over

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2011, 03:17:09 AM »
So with the little funds i have left i also took a quick turn with Michelle.  She gives me a 'Jacqueline' vibe.  Fast, direct, to the point, and full of hopeful words.  It's almost as if Jacqueline's reading was playing over in my head again except it's from a different voice.  She said there'll be distance and obstacles still but he wants to open up to me.  He's been thinking of me and examining his emotions.  Within 3-5 days he will contact me and open his heart to me.  And that i'll move to my own place in 4-5mos.  Well, that all sounds too good to be true anyways.  Jacqueline gave me these quick timeframes too and it never comes true.  Not a single one.  But the two reader have a similar vibe.

Offline positive

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 01:54:55 AM »
as of aug 21, i am done with california psychics.   I am moving on.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 02:28:54 AM »
as of aug 21, i am done with california psychics.   I am moving on.

What happened? Last post from you sounded good!

Offline positive

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 02:32:00 AM »
i guess i am not patient.  I am really overthinking and just want to be happy again....  I will keep you posted on the situation, but i just getting tired and fustrated with everything.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 02:40:34 AM »
This has been going on for a long time with you though hasn't it?

anything