Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Michelle

Michelle

(1/14) > >>

ilovelola32:
I started reading with Michelle in November of 2010...here are my experiences with her:

When I started reading with her I was still madly in love wiht my ex and in the midst of a much needed rebound relationship.  She asked for the names of the two men involved without knowing the circustances...she told me the rebound was goign to end soon and that the other was very deep and would reconnect.  This is what Natalie has told me...she was right about the rebound ending...I was worried I would have to od it..but he did!  Michelle had told me he would...She also told me a tall blonde blue eyed male would be coming into my life in January which would give my ex a run for his money...I was like ehh..Im not big on blonde boys..but I met this new guy and he wowed me...she said he has really wowed me and that my energy seems to be leaving my ex even though he would still be approaching me (this is what Natalie says as well)  Anyways the timelines for ex approaching has been off since he has not..nor did she see the young girl..but she says she hasn't seen the younger woman my ex is with because its not a big deal..she told me in the most recent reading that she doesn't like my ex's energy and when he comes back I shouldn't allow him back in my life..which is a 180 from the other readings...

ilovelola32:
Yeah..Healer..I think that Michelle might be having some pain issues and health concerns...It hink it may be affetcing her readings...I relaly like her and she is honest....she keeps seeing my girlfriend pop up when I ask her what she sees...its my friend Nadia who is a Russian bride who doesn't have a greta life, she decribed her to a T..which was impressive...and I was like why would nadia be coming up...dyed hair, big huge blue eyes, accent, dressing funny (European) Nadia was texting me all through the convo...hearing the beep beep on my phone!

positivethoughts:
I've only read with Michelle once and she basically said the same things that Jacqueline and Maryanne said. She gave me a date where something "BIG" is going to happen. That date is very very close so I will report back if anything does happen.

jb27:
Ive read with Michelle a few times and i really did enjoy my readings with her. Some of her predictions were wrong for me but there have been a few things that she got right on. I was really new when i started talking to her and was worried she was just telling me what i wanted to hear. She predidcted once that i would get a thank you text from my girl on one of two days. now i did text her saying have a safe trip before she left for holidays but she waited two days to get back to me and said thanx and it was on the say michelle said. I guess i stopped reading with her when she said that they wouldnt be going together at christmas time and they did. So all in all shes is very nice and did connect with me some but i guess i lost interest when she was wrong about that! Maybe ill try her again one day but i kinda feel like i found my personal reader for life in Meryl. Well as long as shes right lol

positivethoughts:
Michelle told me something "big" was going to happen on the 28th. She thought I would see SM. Well, something big did happen but it wasn't good. We were both online and I broke down and reached out to him - just said hi - and he said hi back and he said that his laptop battery was about to die - and then he disconnected me (he has another laptop and desktop).  :( I haven't heard a word from him since. So, Michelle saw the right date which is pretty cool but I wish it had been something positive.

Allison did tell me the energy would be very negative around that time and don't react to anything negative or I will extend the timeline another few month's. So, I was very upset but didn't react. Energy is supposed to be better now but still nothing. Just thought I would share.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version